Great Gift Idea for Valentine's Day! {Sugar Scrub}

Are you a Pinterest addict like me?  If you are, you've probably searched and pinned lots of great ideas.  Here is a great homemade sugar scrub I pinned and actually took the time to make.  I'm so glad I did because I just LOVE using mine as a foot scrub.... Mmmmm.  It makes my feet so soft and smooth and gives them a nice soft peppermint scent.  : ) 

Although it's intended to be a Christmas scrub you can let your creative juices flow and come up with a name that's more suitable for Valentine's.

Here is a photo of the ones I handed out as gifts this past Christmas.  I found my jar at the dollar store and the cute little label and ribbon at Michael's.  Give it a try - you'll love it and so will your friends!

Instructions on how to make the scrub can be found here .  Enjoy!








 

Comments